Thursday, July 14, 2011

Extension....

I must be super blogger this week, two posts in one week is epic for me!
I just found this yummy recipe on lilluna.com and I had to share.

Chicken Broccoli Casserole


INGREDIENTS:
4 chicken breast, cooked and diced
2 cans cream of chicken
1 c. mayonnaise
1 tsp. lemon juice
frozen broccoli
1/2 c. grated cheese
1/3 c. buttered bread crumbs

DIRECTIONS:
1. Cook and drain broccoli and put in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
2. Layer chicken pieces next.
3. Make a sauce of the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and cheese. Spread over chicken. Top with buttered bread crumbs.
4. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until heated through

A while ago I posted some thank-yous I had made my co-workers for a baby shower they had given me, and I finally got the Popcorn ball recipe from my grandma that she used to make them. I hope you enjoy!

POPCORN BALLS

Ingredients
2 cups sugar
1 1/3 cups water
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
18 cups popped corn

Directions
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water, syrup, vinegar, and salt. Cook over high heat until mixture reaches 255 degrees F (hard-ball stage) on a candy thermometer. Stir in vanilla. Pour over popped corn, tossing gently to coat. When mixture is cool enough to handle, press popcorn into 3-inch balls with lightly greased hands. Cool completely on waxed paper.

I just must feel Blissfully Domestic this week, poor Brandon has to put up with my tangents...

1 comment:

Stephanie Rudd said...

YUMMY! Did you get my email I sent you with the white chicken chili recipe?