Monday, July 25, 2011

Bountiful Basket

So let me tell you that I tried a new thing, Yes I tried something different...Weird.
Anyways I heard about Bountiful baskets and decided to give it a try and I loved it!
I got so much stuff, I dont know what to do with it all.

The fruit

The veggies


And a little extra mexican pack


All in all I spent 24 dollars and got such a variety of stuff and so far I have loved it all. i havent eatten the mango's yet and I am a little nervous about them, and I am not sure which kind of potatoes those but I am for sure doing this again!

On Saturday the 24th we went to Good Ol' Jeanie Stevens park for the annual baby contest and it was so much fun!
Of course Memphys won King in his age group. He was at the top of his game for the judges and flirted endlessly with them all! He even made a friend too...



Mom I've had enough of this crown!

Last but not least we made Holes in the walls! Yikes!

I think I might need to change the color of the Vinyl for the last of the quote, because its too close to our wall color, but For now I love it!
I found the frames at the Wood connection in SLC for 8 dollars each and just painted them myself. A girlie work with helped me with the Vinyl because I am still retarded with me Cricut machine.

No comments: