Monday, May 2, 2011

Memphys is 6 months!

At six months Memphys is so fun! He is so happy all the time, unless he is starved (which at meal-time he really thinks he is). He started sitting all by himself last week and thinks he is Mr. in charge of everything. He loves his stuffed Horsie, and his Elephant, as well as his race car. Such a boy! His first love, next to his mom of course is his Bink!

We went to the baby animal days in Logan over Easter weekend, and he was so curious about all the animals, but of course he really only cared about the Horse's. Every movement, and sound they make is so fascinating to him. He still loves his Horsie show, and we watch it everyday. I think I have it memorized start to finish!

Along with sitting up he has been exploring what he can do with his hands. He has started to use just his pointer finger to touch things and is very detail oriented, he listens to everything. Everyday he sits so quietly just taking everything in, Learning is what I think he is doing, but he could be being mischievous. Who knows...

He rolls and twists and arches his back just getting a different angle to see things by. I had to move the furniture around so he had room enough to move and I can let him go without worrying he will bonk his head on the coffee table or something. He has also started to try to scoot, but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet.

He babbles Momma all day long, I LOVE IT! and he started babbling DA DADA again, he loves to squeal and use his girl voice, his dad hates that part. He likes to look at hands and faces, but he pinches and pulls and rips on your hair and nose and eyes, so that's not my very favorite thing.

He has started to eat food, and he just cant get enough! He will eat and eat and eat until he pukes and he cries big crocodile tears if you don't feed him fast enough. His favorite food so far is GREEN BEANS! Yuck!


Ok.. I will quit bragging about how cute I think my son is...

No comments: