Saturday, January 29, 2011

Translation...

I love love love being a mom! It is so refreshing to have a 3 month old in our lives, he is so happy all the time...and I really mean all the time.

For example
6:01 am: shake, shake, shake goes the bed

6:03 am: Memphys starts to coo at his beloved fan

6:04 am: shake, shake, shake goes the bed, again...

Translation: yes... he still sleeps in the basinet part of his playpen by our bed.

Translation: yes... I am too tired at 4 am when he wakes up to eat to go into his room and get him out of the crib, this means I would actually have to get out of my warm bed.

Translation: I may never and I mean never make him sleep in his crib, that means he would be growing up, and that makes me sad.

6:05 am: Memphys is tired of being in bed and knows I am awake listening and starts to coo louder and laugh at his beloved fan.

6:06 am: another shake of the bed, he knows I am listening. He can hear and knows everything!

6:07 am: here the talking begins, Brandon starts laughing and the jig is up.

6:07 I pick him up out of bed to start our day of happy play!

Translation: I really think he wakes up so early because that means tub time

Translation: Tub time means I get splashed with water, my boy loves to kick in the tub.

***tub time also means peeing in the tub...HaHa.. Boys are gross creatures!***

What a way to start the day! I love being a mom!

No comments: